You might be surprised to know there truly is an art to sending holiday cards. After more than 25 years providing greeting cards for financial professionals, we have picked up on a few tips for connecting with your clients during the holidays.
- Don't include a business card! Make this the touchpoint of the year that isn't about sales or business.
- Don't send too late! Ordering your cards early allows for plenty of time for sending, and not making your clients feel like an afterthought.
- Don't overcomplicate the process! Wall Street Greetings can add your signatures and return address to your envelopes through our Personalization tool. Let us help your efficiency, so you can spend time on the Dos, like......
- Do hand address your envelopes & post with a real stamp! In a digital world, this analog touch is appreciated - and your card is more likely to be opened.
- Do make it about them - a quick line about a family milestone or accomplishment from the year signals that you've paid attention and have many aspects of their life - not just their investments - at top of mind.
- Do send early! The cards that arrive for Thanksgiving or just after will usher in the season and stay on the mantel a few days longer.
We wish you a wonderful holiday season and happy card-sending!