Join Our Team
We're hiring for a Part-time Website Assistant!
We are looking for an experienced professional to manage the content, products, updates and security features in support of our Magento 2 eCommerce website, wallstreetgreetings.com, as well as multiple customer-branded storefronts. Potential opportunity to grow into a full-time position.
Responsibilities include, but is not limited to:
- Oversight of content across all websites to ensure accuracy, a look and feel consistent with the WSG brand, and that provides an optimized customer experience;
- Lead the implementation of web features related to marketing in order to increase revenue generated through website sales;
- Lead the implementation of any site updates, staying up-to-date on Magento releases and new extensions to maintain and improve the customer experience and best position the product;
- Maintain and update all WSG store views, including all products and extensions, serving as the liaison to and working closely with our external web team as well as WSG customer service, marketing and design teams;
- Ensure that all WSG store views are working properly and adequate security protocols are in place, working with the web development team to resolve any issues as quickly as possible;
- Monitor and assess web traffic, working through Google Analytics, to understand how users are interacting with the site, providing regular reports to management and making recommendations for improvements and investment;
- Working closely with the Art Director, develop and manage the website budget while meeting all deadlines;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience working independently as a member of both internal and external teams
- Strong communication skills
- Must have a minimum of 3 years web experience in an e-commerce environment
- Experience in UX/UI is a plus
To apply for this position, please visit our job post on LinkedIn here.
We hire for seasonal roles May through September to work up to 9 weeks on a regular, but flexible schedule.
We ship cards nationally to some of the highest-level professionals in the financial and corporate fields. Every order that ships is guaranteed to exceed customer expectations since it will be used as a reflection of their brand. Our quality control staff is responsible for checking the cards and envelopes ensuring there are no ink spots or printer errors, along with spelling or set-up mistakes when the order ships. This role requires an attention to detail and the ability to read an order form and sort cards and envelopes.
We need enthusiastic, helpful individuals to answer calls from prospects and customers looking for assistance in placing an order. This role serves as the face of our company; the one opportunity we have to directly communicate with our customer group. An ability to gather details about orders, place orders online and work in order processing software is required. A friendly demeanor and positive attitude are crucial when call levels increase and customer demands heighten.
We print over two million greeting cards during our peak holiday season. Our print production team verifies the card layout and sends the files to print on Oki and Zante laser printers or on Canon and Konica Minolta digital presses. We primarily work in the Creative Cloud Suite for file setups. This role is not for someone fearful of a Mac computer; an aptitude for technology and printing is important.
This role is the last to review our orders making sure every piece is included and set-up correctly. In this position you are constantly on your feet and moving. Attention to detail is important and reading an order form. Most all of our card sets are run through a shrink machine and packaged in bulk trays with kraft, bubble and cartons. If presentation is important to you, this job is a good fit.
We assist customers with electronic proofs of their card set-ups sent prior to printing, when requested. Artists must be comfortable working in Adobe Illustrator to trace and format handwritten signatures and logos to print high quality on the cards. An ability to read an order form, space text desirably and communicate through email with customers is required.
If you or a friend are looking to spend time helping us send happiness this upcoming holiday season, contact us here.